Special Services for Newcomers in Canada:
Keyhan Travel with official office in Canada, is ready to provide special services for newcomers to Canada. Includes:
- Domestic Tour in Canada
- Guide Leader
- Airport Transport
- Travel Insurance
- Rent a Car
- Health Card (Special Service for New Comer Through our Office in Canada)
- Driving License (Special Service for New Comer Through our Office in Canada)
- SIN Number (Special Service for New Comer Through our Office in Canada)
Applying for Canada Multiple entry Visa:
Multiple entry visa will let you travel to Canada for six months at a time as many times as you want. It will be valid for up to 5 years or one month before your passport expires, whichever is shorter. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.
Who is Eligible for the Multiple Entry Temporary Resident Visa?
In order to qualify for any temporary resident visa, you must “show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay” as well as
- Satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- Show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
- Not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- Be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- Not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- Provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- Be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).