Best Destinations In Canada:
Canada is the second largest country in the world, where undoubtedly has some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world.
Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are possibly the best-known, but there are so many others that highlight different aspects of Canada, such as its mountainous landscape, maritime culture, French history, or its indigenous people. Each city is delightful for different reasons.
Although skiing and snowboarding might be the top winter outdoor activities in Canada, there are so many other adventures to be had, in every season.
Some other winter activities include cross-country skiing, fat biking, snowshoeing, dog sledding, and snowmobiling.
In the summertime, enjoy canoeing, fishing, mountain biking, and hiking.
Top skiing destinations
There are a lot of ski resorts in Canada where is home of some world’s top skiing destinations, such as Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia and Mont-Tremblant in Quebec.
Top Natural Wonders of Canada:
- Northern Lights, Alberta
- Dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario
- Nahanni National Park, Northwest Territories
- Hopewell Rocks, New Brunswick
- Singing Sand, Prince Edward Island
- MacMillan Provincial Park, British Columbia
Events and Festivals:
Another tourist attraction in Canada is a variety of festivals that are held annually in Canada and attract many tourists from all over the world.
- Celebration of Light, Vancouver (largest fireworks competition in the world)
- Calgary Stampede
- Edmonton Folk Music Festival
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Canadian Tulip Festival, Ottawa
- Quebec Winter Carnival, Quebec City
- Celtic Colours International Festival, Nova Scotia
- Montreal Jazz Festival
- Just for Laughs
Other tourist attractions in Canada:
- Niagara Falls
- Mountain parks
- Dinosaur Provincial Park
- Nahanni National Park Reserve
- CN Tower
- Old Montreal
- Banff National Park
- Banff Rocky Mountains
- Gros Morne
- Stanley Park Vancouver
- Ski resort and beautiful Whistler Town
- Ottawa’s Parliament Hill
- St. John’s Signal Hill
- Calgary Stampede
- Canadian Human Rights Museum