- Domestic Tour in Iran
- Guide Leader
- Airport Transport
- Travel Insurance
- Rent a Car
- Rent Your Private Plane
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested to travel to Iran individually or with a group for the purpose of visiting Iran, or their friends and relatives. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with option of Extensions in Iran. The visa remains valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue.
Depending to your nationality and the consulate which you refer, it is possible to submit your documents and receive a visa after some days without any reference from Iran. But it can be a time-consuming or even fruitless attempt, specially when you are applying out of your country. Most consulates need an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tehran. Getting this authorization is the most important step in visa application and there is not much left when you have it. You will usually have your visa in 1 or 2 days, after having the visa code.
You may also apply for an Entry (Business) visa, which needs an invitation letter form your Iranian host, but keep in mind that traveling only with a tourist visa enables you to enjoy special tourist rates with hotels and etc.
How to get an Iran Tourist Visa in 7 easy steps?
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Wait for the application receipt confirmation and application fee payment instructions.
3. Pay the service fee. (USD45.00 now $33.75) [the total amount you pay depends on the payment option taken]
4. You will receive the visa authorization code after the application is processed.
5. Refer to the Iranian consulate you have selected and collect your visa.
6. Inform about the receipt of the visa.
7. Enjoy visiting Iran!
For Applying Iran Visa, Talk To our Expert for more Information:
Call us at 33 7 55 25 97 49, +1 604 537 5594 or+98 21 88 48 11 00 or email us at [email protected]